According to BelaPAN, the children got to hospital due to the infection in the glazed cheese bars that had been served for breakfast in the school canteens. At present, they are trying to find the source of the infection and at what stage it got into the products - during storage or transportation.
On September 19 and 20 a total of 71 schoolchildren got to the infection department of Mazyr city ambulance hospital. They were mostly pupils of the primary school. Most casualties were sent home after rendering the necessary medical assistance, while 13 children remained in hospital with the diagnosis "food intoxication".
The Investigatory Committee started a criminal case upon the fact of mass poisoning of the children.
Photo - aif.ru