In Mahilou, 7 female students suffered from gas sprayed by angry classmate

Like
8

During a break girls playing on the third floor of the Lyceum smelled a certain substance. After a while they felt dizzy and got a headache. As a result, 7 people (aged 13-15) were admitted to hospital with acute inhalation poisoning: 2 female students were taken to the intensive care unit of the city hospital emergency room, 5 - to the regional children's hospital. There is no threat to their lives. 

BelTA informs that according to preliminary data, the gas came from the pepper-spray ball of a 16-year-old male classmate. Before that he had a conflict with the girls. 

Photo — MES