300 people evacuated from National Library
More than 300 people were evacuated from the National Library in Minsk after a minor fire set off the fire alarms.
The incident happened today at the National Library. BELTA reported that the reason for the alarm was a microwave, in which leftover food started to smolder. This resulted in the alarm going off. More than 300 people were urgently evacuated from the library building. No one was injured.
Once the cause of the incident became known, the library resumed work.