Fire breaks out in Minsk school, about 250 people evacuated.

According to the rescue press service, the fire in the dining room was reported by the school janitor at about half past ten on Monday. As the rescuers discovered, it was the fat in the ventilation duct of the baking cabinet produced in 2004 that had caught fire. 
Prior to the arrival of rescuers, 226 children and 20 staff were evacuated from the school building. There were no casualties reported. 

The rescuers put out the fire within less than an hour. The lessons were resumed. Children will eat in the dining room at 34 Adoyeuskaga street.