Blast in Naroulya District (photo)

Like
30

The explosion occurred on the first floor of a two-storeyed house on the afternoon of November 27. Nobody has been injured. The hostess was at work and her neighbour was also away.

A wall has been destroyed and 12 square meters of the first floor ceiling collapsed, the ECM press service reports. “The instructions for use of steam boilers” were probably violated. The hostess forgot to turn the water circulation tap on and left for work.

The inhabitants of the destroyed house have been offered temporary accommodation in another house.

Photo: МНС