3 dead in Ukraine house blast (video)

Like
11

Residents said they had reportedly smelled gas ahead of the incident and that the owner of the flat had even called a gas emergency service. However, the chief engineer from Nikolayev Gas suggested an explosive substance could have been inside one of the flats, reports UNIAN. He also noted that a typical gas smell could not be sensed at the site of the incident. He suggested that gas leak should be ruled out.





The blast destroyed three top storeys in a nine-story residential high-rise.



Photo: UNIAN