25-year-old Belarusian died in Egypt

Like
24

They went to the hotel restaurant on May 23. The young man felt bad in the morning. He died on the way to hospital two days later.

Relatives and friends are sure that Alyaksey got poisoned by some food in the restaurant. However, Egyptian doctors announced that alcohol was to blame for the death which means that the insurance cannot be applied here. Alyaksei’s relatives will have to pay for the transportation of his body to Belarus now, TUT.BY reports.

Kaltunou’s friends are accusing Egyptian doctors of incompetence. They also say that Alyaksei had all the necessary documents and insurance on him. However, the Egyptian doctors failed to help him in time.

The details of the tragedy are being studied now, the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced.

Photo: social networks